Expert training and support.
The help you need to become an M3Linked Community leader and business coach. Learn more about the entrepreneur support you'll get from our leadership team.
The M3Linked training process is designed to prepare you to deliver impactful experiences and lead your community. You’ll benefit from working with our team and other community leaders who have the know-how to help you become a skilled business coach.
The journey to launching your collaborative community of entrepreneurs starts as soon as you sign the agreement. You’ll come to the M3Linked headquarters in Birmingham, MI for two days of training to prepare you for all aspects of launching, owning, and growing your own community. You will have the opportunity to connect with the people on the M3Linked support team who will be working alongside you — helping you to create meaningful member experiences and manage operations. Our leadership team has more than 40 years of experience in the franchise industry, including corporate operations, technology, marketing, and management.
Following the two-day training program, each franchisee will benefit from a dedicated 90-day mentorship program that will help to ensure you stay on track and hit all milestones and targets for success.
Following the two-day training program, each franchisee will benefit from a
dedicated 90-day mentorship program that will help to ensure you stay on track and hit all milestones and targets for success.
- Building your team
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Business requirements and setup
- Sponsorships, affiliates and alliances
- Creating your community
- Recruiting members
- M3Linked Experience simulations
Operational and marketing support you can count on.
As an M3Linked franchise owner, your entrepreneur support will be ongoing. We’ll walk with you through the process of establishing and leading your community. To help you build a successful business, we provide:
- Operational AssistanceAssist you in finding the best locations for your M3Linked experiences and the best Executive Directors to be responsible for day-to-day operations.
- Materials & ResourcesSupply checklists of the materials and resources required to operate the various experiences.
- Train & TeachTeach you how to train your members to invite guests.
- Website ManagementManage the website that enables your members and guests to register for events and experiences.
- Payment FacilitationFacilitate payment to you twice a month.
- Targeted ToolsProvide tools to create targeted digital marketing programs.
- Customized RecruitmentDeliver a customized organic growth campaign and an ambassador program for multi-channel recruitment to compliment your outreach efforts.